A complete renovation of the historical building originally built in 1908 was completed. All the finishes in the lobby and the auditorium including flooring, wall coverings, ceilings and wood trim were replaced and of the seats reupholstered. A balcony seating area was installed at back of house and a proscenium stage was built behind what was a movie screen. An orchestra pit in front of the stage, all new stage rigging, lighting and sound systems at back of house, backstage and at above-ceiling catwalk system were installed. New air conditioning. electrical, fire alarm, security and telecom/data systems were installed. A complete re-roof of the building included installation of smoke doors on roof that open automatically in event of fire backstage.