East Grand Rapids Public Schools
- East Grand Rapids, MI
- our role
- Construction Manager
Since 1996, O-A-K has been the exclusive Construction Manager for all projects completed within the East Grand Rapids Public School District, totaling more than $120 million. Notable projects include a new aquatic center, new fine arts center, new stadium and extensive additions and renovations.
This project was funded through a bond proposal passed in 2014. We completed the first phase of construction in 2015 and the second phase in 2016. Total project scope includes extensive work at the High School, Middle School, Wealthy Elementary, Breton Downs, and Lakeside Elementary.
- New collaboration center at the high school
- Classroom, security vestibule, and office additions
- New underground water drainage systems
- New parking lots
- Interior renovations
- Removal and replacement of boilers, associated pumps, and hot water heaters
- Major renovations to learning commons, office, and cafeteria spaces
- Lighting replacements
In my 30 plus years as a Facilities Manager, I have never worked with a company with higher standards, integrity and commitment to their customer. Thank you, Owen-Ames-Kimball Family.