O‑A‑K specializes in educational construction management. This market demands impeccable planning and coordination, often over the course of several years and among several phases. Project components include:
- 21st Century learning
- Collaboration centers
- Athletic spaces
- Safety & security upgrades
- Site improvements
- Energy improvements
- Portage North Middle School, Maker Space
- Inside the Heights Early Learning & Education Center
- Byron Center High School's new main entrance
- New Lakeland Elementary School in Coldwater, Michigan
- Rockford Public Schools' Creative Teaching and Learning Center
- Hart High School's new main entry and collaboration space
O‑A‑K is second to none in the construction management field and I recommend them unequivocally.
We care about what we do and our interest is to serve our clients well and do the right thing. That, I think, is the difference.