all k12 education projects
South Haven Public Schools
2014 Bond Project
- South Haven, MI
- Construction Manager
This bond issue, passed in 2014, funded improvement projects to all four district buildings. The five-phase high school transformation marked the largest project and was completed two months ahead of schedule, over the course of two years. Construction scope included:
- $28.9 million in High School additions and renovations - New music suite, new science suite with learning laboratories, extensive reconfigurations and renovations to the cafeteria and servery, a state-of-the-art information learning center (ILC), completely upgraded pool and gymnasiums, new secure entrance, new finishes throughout, and upgraded electrical and plumbing throughout the building.
- $2.9 million for the Middle School - Technology improvements and upgrades to the building’s plumbing and mechanical systems and the roof.
- $2.1 million for Lincoln Elementary - Technology improvements, renovation of the restrooms, plumbing and mechanical system work, and new doors and windows.
- $861,000 for Maple Grove Elementary - Technology upgrades and new secure entrance.
- $861,000 districtwide for technology infrastructure and new buses