all k12 education projects
Grandville High School
- Grandville, MI
- 28,205 sf
As part of the $75 million bond that passed in May 2013, Grandville High School received:
- A 28,000 sf two-story building entrance, lobby and fitness center addition with state-of the art equipment;
- An 11,000 sf technical education classroom expansion for wood shop and metal shop classes, featuring a massive dust collection system;
- An auditorium lobby addition;
- Relocation of the main office;
- New secure entry vestibules;
- Press box and bleachers at baseball fields;
- Renovations in gymnasium including new flooring, lights, sound system, and doors;
- Security enhancements featuring new cameras and cabling;
- Extensive sitework, including reconfiguration of all parking areas for staff, students and visitors.
The project required detailed planning and coordination, as work was completed throughout the school year while the building remained occupied and operational.