Godwin Heights Public Schools
- Grand Rapids, MI
- 57,800 sf
- our role
- Construction Manager
Passed by voters in 2015, this bond project included:
- The indoor pool in the district’s physical education building was replaced with a new auxiliary gym with an elevated track running along the upper part of the room that now holds the pool and into the main gym.
- New synthetic turf
- Conversion of tennis courts into a new softball field
- New outdoor soccer stadium
- Secure entrances in all school buildings
- Replacing all carpet with polished concrete floors, which have a longer life and are more efficient for health purposes
- Improved parking
- Reconfiguration of drop off areas for traffic flow
Work at the high school comprised 25,000 sf and $4.6 million worth of construction. Middle school work included 15,800 sf.