Kelloggsville Public Schools
- Grand Rapids, MI
- 33,000 sf
- our role
- Construction Manager
In February 2015, the Kelloggsville Public Schools voters overwhelmingly supported a $33.9 million bond issue. Overall scope included a complete transformation of the high school along with safety and security upgrades, technology enhancements, athletic facility improvements, building updates and better energy efficiencies.
Specifically, the project included:
- A new media center, gymnasium, fitness room, walking track and multipurpose lobby, at the high school, all of which are available to the community;
- Extensive, phased renovations;
- New secure entrances;
- Parking and traffic improvements;
- New security cameras, card access and fire alarm systems within all school buildings;
- New windows at elementary buildings;
- New gym roofs at West Elementary, the middle school, and the high school;
- Energy-efficient lighting installed at the middle school;
- Updated temperature controls and heating and equipment upgrades.