Kelloggsville Public Schools
- Grand Rapids, MI
- 62,000 sf
- our role
- Construction Manager
This new, 62,000 sf third through fifth grade building, accommodates 475 students. The building features tall ceilings, abundant space for movement, separate wings for each grade-level, and plenty natural light. A two-story foyer hosts a skylight and a curved staircase to the second floor.
The first floor includes 19 general education classrooms, three special education classrooms, a stand-alone cafeteria, gym and a large media center. The second floor offers separate art and music rooms, a science lab, two multi-purpose rooms and two rooms for small-group instruction.
- New 62,000 sf 3rd-5th grade elementary
- Science classroom with a feature ceiling and plenty of room for classroom movement
- Two-story flex space with skylight and curved staircase
- Media center with flexible seating and interactive screen for group work
- Elementary cafeteria and servery
- Classroom with window views to the playground
- Music classroom
- Gymnasium space
- New playground space and equipment