Hear about the updates to Carlson-Munger Stadium from Rockford Public School Superintendent, Dr. Michael Shibler, and O‑A‑K’s construction management team.
This project is part of a $174 million bond project that was passed by Rockford community voters in 2019 to accommodate growth throughout their district. Their focus was to create collaborative and innovative learning spaces for their district of almost 8,000 students.
- Additions to the home side press box, including an elevator lift
- New Mondo Track surfacing
- New 18’x33’ scoreboard (largest high school score board in Michigan)
- New team rooms that are multi-purpose spaces for all students
- New double sided press box that overlooks the football and soccer field
- New turf made with ground up milk cartons
- New canopy entry which includes ticket booths, concessions, and restroom
Architectural partner: GMB Architecture and Engineering
Well, I have used O‑A‑K as our Construction Manager for a number of bond issue projects that have been successful, and I would continue to use O‑A‑K because of their integrity...