all commercial projects
Office Fit-Out & Relocation
- Kentwood, MI
- 30,000 sf
- our role
- Construction Manager
This 30,000 sf fit-out was completed within a condensed timeline over the winter of 2018/2019. Working with BDO’s national group as well as the local office team to ensure a smooth relocation, construction crews were tasked with demolishing interior walls, cutting existing floors for electrical, and completely building out a collaborative work space.
The new interior boasts glass partitions, high-end fixtures, aluminum frames, and abundant natural light. The space also features an updated drop ceiling and new lighting and mechanical systems.
Office areas include:
- Two large IT inventory and control rooms with a main distribution frame (MDF) and intermediate distribution frame (IDF);
- Three main open office areas with banks of cubicles;
- 16 conference rooms of various sizes and floor plans;
- 27 private offices;
- 10 smaller, mixed-use rooms;
- A large café and break room;
- A nursing mother’s room; and
- A new reception area and entrance.