Currently under construction, this multi-phase expansion at Hudsonville High School is being constructed over the course of three years.
The project is funded by a $140 million Bond Program, passed in 2019 by local voters. The program also includes a new 5/6 building, and extensive district-wide improvements.
- Building expansion, engineered to stretch across an active ravine, to connect the 10-12 building and 9th grade building. The “connector” features additional classrooms, collaboration spaces, and a new Main Entrance.
- New Choir/support room addition
- New Fieldhouse Addition
- Conversion of former office area into Robotics space
- Kitchen, cafeteria, and academic renovations
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) upgrades
- Reconfigured parent drop-off, bus loop, and parking lots
- Greenhouse replacement