Kent County Road Commission
- Walker, MI
- 231,600 sf
- our role
- Construction Manager
To help support growing infrastructure needs, Kent County Road Commission made the decision to move their Central Complex to a previously undeveloped site in Walker, MI. The 29-acre parcel is now the new home for KCRC’s operations.
The project includes:
- A 6,000-ton salt storage building
- Covered fueling station
- 23,000 sf of warm/cold storage buildings
- 11,000 sf for a loading dock and storage
- Material storage areas
- 149,000 sf of garage space for operations and vehicle storage
- 36,000 sf of administrative office space
The project was completed in two phases and was operational in August 2023.